Saturday, August 28, 2010

i have done it!!

Few hours ago i just finished up my assignment regarding the law of arrest in Malaysia. It for my final year subject, Criminal Procedure.I took 2 days to complete this essay after i gone through all the headache and crazy day. It need our observation regarding arrest in Malaysia. Frankly speaking during en Burhan lecture i don't really understand what he tough us. I just praying to God that i will pass this paper seems like i interested to be DPP:)don't laugh at me, coz maybe i don't look very fit to be, but now on i will managed myself to be DPP.
on the other side, tonight i feel lonely coz he is working night shift, so i HAVE TO spend my time with this stuff:(
apparently it goes smooth and i managed to handle it, but u know sometimes it just make you horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment